3X3FIT FALL FITNESS Chair Workout – Total Body Sculpt including Beginner Balance
This class is limited to 6 people to provide ample space between each class member.
THIS CLASS IS FULL. CHECK BACK SOON FOR NOVEMEBER CLASSES.
This (45) minute lunch-time workout is all about sculpting your entire body all while sitting in a chair. However, we will also include a short segment of stand-up ballet style balance work using the chair as our ballet barre. This workout will move quickly from one exercise to the next with awesome, high energy music to keep you motivated. It will incorporate some of 3X3FIT’s most popular workouts. (See video demos below). #FUN #HIGHENERGY #RESULTS!
WHEN: Oct. 4 – 27 Mondays & Wednesdays 1:00 – 1:45 PM
WHERE: Youngquest Gym 6545 Flying Cloud Drive, Ste 104 Eden Prairie, MN
WHAT LEVEL IS THIS CLASS DESIGNED FOR? Beginner to advanced. All levels! We have tension levels that vary from LIGHT to Heavy (15 to 25 lbs. tension cords)
COST: $120 for (8) sessions
INSTRUCTOR: Kim Marie Ross, 3X3FIT Product & Program Developer
What equipment is needed for class?
G3 Rings (1.5 lbs. each)
LONG cords (standard in every equipment order. These vary 13.5″ to 23″ based on your height.)
LIGHTWEIGHT PAIR OF TENNIS SHOES
GRIP SOCKS (NOT NECESSARY, BUT BRING IF YOU OWN)
Each class member will be required to own their own rings & Cords. See list of items needed for this class. Visit SHOP page 1 of website to get all items needed. Not sure what to order? Email KimMarieRoss3X3@gmail.com She will direct you to the items needed.
This class is limited to (6) women, allowing each class members able space between each other. Therefore, this class in non-refundable. However, you may cancel your class with a full refund anytime up until September 15.
. This is a women’s only class.
What are the benefits of the 3X3FIT program?
- Total Body Conditioning. Your entire body is engaged fully in most exercises performed, making this a highly efficient and effective form of exercise.
- Improved flexibility, balance and coordination
- Increased total body muscle strength and tone
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Improved stabilization of your spine
- Improved posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- Injury prevention
- Stress management and relaxation
Brief Video demos of just a little bit of what to expect: All exercises performed are designed for beginners to advanced level.